If you want to have softer hands with some good cream to take care of you it would be incredible.
Without leaving your hands feeling greasy there are creams that will keep your hands silky smooth. Here are some tips to make your way to soft hands like that of a princess.
1. Avocado and honey packs works as a natural wonder if you are into keeping your hands softer. If you just have a plain warm water manicure and apply an avocado and honey pack and keep it for about 15 minutes, your hands will feel better and softer in some time very soon. This is quite a good option to keep your hands feeling smoother and better while keeping well nourished. There after wiping or washing off the pack with luke warm water you can moisturize in a heavier cream.
2. Body Shop has a number of dense creams for hands including ones based with hemp seed extracts and olive oil. These are quite incredible and give you a really good feeling about your hands. There are also those with elegant and crispy citrusy notes that keep your hands feeling refreshed and great all of the time.
There are several berry based creams which help you have some of the best of deals that you could think of while the holiday sales are on. The non greasy formula in most of these creams work wonders. In winter we particularly tend to get drier hands. There are the kinds with sparkling fragrance and real essential oils which bring a soothing feel to tired hands.
3. Ideally one should have an oil massage to one’s hands and put on gloves that would keep the hands warm. This nourishes the skin all through the night, penetrating deeper. Some of the Body Shop organic products have active ingredients with herbal extracts like Angelica, Sage and others which can definitely have an exotic experience.
4. Body Shop also brings a host of scrubs and salt scrubs that are meant to exfoliate and cleanse your skin. Exfoliation is good as it helps to remove the rough and dull spots from your skin. Almond butter, peach body butter and the cocoa butter creams are also heavy creams that can be applied on extremely dry hands. A mixed blend of sesame seed and organic herbs oil applied at night followed by a covering the hands with gloves really proves to be beneficial. When you wake up you will find softer and smoother hands and palms as the oil would be well absorbed.
5. There are also additional Vitamin E based oils like apricot kernel oil or avocado oils which can be utilized to bring back circulation and vital glow to the skin of your hands. Aromatherapy and massage bring about some incredible vital circulation to your skin.
These are some of the ways through which you can maintain a velvety look to your hands. Always remember to massage your hands well right after bath with the body lotion and body oil that you are using. These are techniques that help lock in the moisture level as there are different ways through which the body loses moisture in countless ways. Body Shop has body lotions after every one of the nourishing fruits using their incredible healing properties. There are the Apple, Raspberry as well as